Computer Hardware Upgrades and Repairs Geelong
If your suspect that your computer has a faulty hardware component, you will generally determine that within the first few seconds of starting your computer on. Also, any issue and unusual errors that occurs before the operating system has time to load has to be caused by a faulty computer hardware component. When a computer component component fails some of the usual symptoms are: device is making a series of loud beeping sounds, error message, you notice lights and hear fans spinning but nothing on the display, computer starts for a second and shuts off. or even nothing happens when you press on button.
Some of the warning signs that you computer has a failing hardware component:
- – You have no power at all and no lights are turning on.
- – Your computer has power but nothing on the screen.
- – Your computer makes a series of beeping noises when you turn it on.
- – Your computer will randomly crash, reboot or hang.
- – There are strange noises coming from inside your computer that are not normal.
- – Your computer will not get into Windows and gives an error message.
- – Your computer will not get past the first BIOS screen.
We at One Click Solutions – Geelong can quickly determine the cause of the fault and recommend the repair procedure, we always work closely with our clients and all faults and necessary repair steps are explained to our clients in plain english.